support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fox 26 KRIV snags Nancy Zambrano from KTBC FOX 7

UPDATE 5/22/2013
Nancy Zambrano leaves Fox 26 KRIV after months on the job

Nancy Zambrano moves from Fox 7 KTBC Austin to Fox 26 KRIV Houston


Nancy Zambrano joins the KRIV FOX26 news team, announced Tom Doerr, the station’s Vice President and News Director. Zambrano will serve as a general assignment reporter. Her first day on air will be Monday, February 4th.

Zambrano comes to Houston from the FOX-owned station in Austin, TX, KTBC FOX 7, where she served as Reporter/Fill-in Anchor for the past five years. Previously, Zambrano served as Reporter/Weekend Anchor for KMID-TV in Midland-Odessa, TX. Prior to that, she was Reporter/Weather Anchor for WUFT-TV at the University of Florida’s television station in Gainesville, FL. Zambrano began her career as an intern at various stations, including WCJB-TV in Gainesville, FL, WFOR-TV in Miami, FL and Univision Network in Miami, FL.

Added Zambrano, "I consider myself an adopted Texan. I have been here since 2005 and it’s home now. I've spent five great years at KTBC FOX 7 in Austin. It's a place with amazing people that will always be close to my heart, but I'm excited about moving to Houston. I've heard so many wonderful things about this city and I'm thrilled to get to experience them for myself. I look forward to joining the KRIV FOX26 team, and can't wait to hit the ground running."

Zambrano holds a Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication-News from the College of Journalism and Communications, University of Florida.

UPDATE 5/22/2013
Nancy Zambrano leaves Fox 26 KRIV after months on the job

RELATED
KPRC 2 brings in Camille Williams from Fox 7 KTBC

(This post is from a release sent to me by the Fox Television Station Group) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here