support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fox 26's Kristin Kane says goodbye

I told you that Fox 26 KRIV reporter Kristin Kane was leaving Houston in November. Kane promised that she would post a goodbye letter to everyone on her Facebook page and let me know that it is there now:

Friends and Followers,

My contract with Fox is up in just about a month and I have decided not to renew and stay in Houston. My last day will be Friday November 16th.

I have had a wonderful time in Houston, working for a great station, telling some amazing stories and meeting a lot of incredible people...but it is time for me to move on and explore other opportunities.

My Fox26 family will be greatly missed! I have learned so much from everyone in our newsroom and I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work here.

As for my fans, where do I begin? You guys are the BEST and you all are so loyal. I hope that you will stay with me as I continue onto my next adventure. Your tweets, posts, messages and emails have meant so much to me...thank you!

As most of you know, I am getting married next year and it's important Tom and I make this next move together: same city, one roof! I can't wait! As for that next stop...stay tuned! You know I'll post all the details here :-)

Houston, Texas will always hold a very special place in my heart...you can bet I'll be back for Rodeo!


RELATED
Fox 26's Kristin Kane engaged? CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here