- Anchorwoman Arachnophobia News Blooper
- Truck Crashes Live Shot Following Patriots Game
- Sh*t Houstonians Say
- Shelby Hodge takes on the divas
- Reporter says "Big-Ass Truck" in package
- News 8 Daybreak - "Good Corning America"
- Ducking Woman Interrupts Reporter’s Live Shot
KTRK's Allen has soft spot for 2011 Texans
Bob Allen has seen practically everything that passes for sports mythology in Houston over the past 40 years, so I was surprised when he said this week that the team he has most enjoyed following was the 2011 Texans.
- KTRK 13's Bob Allen emptying his TV locker this year
- KTRK 13 sports director Bob Allen's Hollywood fame
WFAA8's next news director could be a first for D-FW market
WFAA8's ongoing search for a new news director may be nearing an end. Uncle Barky blogs that Kurt Davis, executive news director at CBS affiliate KENS-TV, has emerged as a leading candidate.
- Newsy items from the D-FW television news scene
WFAA anchors before they came to News 8
WFAA 8 dug deep into the vault to find footage of WFAA anchors John McCaa and Shelly Slater and meteorologist Pete Delkus before they made it to News 8.
The back story: Dominique Sachse and Nick Florescu
KPRC anchor and fiance set a wedding date - Dominique Sachse and Nick Florescu.
- KPRC 2's Dominique Sachse and Nick Florescu's new wedding plans
- Dominique promotes heart health at Rockets game
Exclusive Holiday PPM Analysis: S.F., Dallas, Houston
Dallas' Lite gives Kiss the old heave Ho-Ho-Ho and KODA/HOUSTON turned in mirror-image growth to DECEMBER.
Rich Lord Survives Planes, Trains & Automobiles
Rich Lord of SportsRadio 610 KILT is recovering from surgery to repair a torn retina.
KDFW Reporter Peter Daut Joins WSOC-WAXN
Peter Daut, a reporter at KDFW, is leaving Dallas for a position as morning anchor at WSOC-WAXN in Charlotte.
Channeling Marvin Zindler
The Dallas Morning News remembers KTRK Action 13's Marvin Zindler.
WOAI may be making light side too light
WOAI-TV, which was thought of as San Antonio's no-nonsense news station for decades - even to the point of seeming too stodgy - has done a dramatic turnaround in the past year-and-a-half.
S.A. radio vet Chris Duel axed from sports show
It came as a shock to S.A. listeners: Veteran local radio personality Chris Duel has been fired from his afternoon sports talk show.
KVUE-TV Goes North Again to Find Newest Reporter
If you want to work at Austin’s KVUE-TV news, a good bet would be first to get a job at KCEN-TV, the NBC affiliate in Waco. With the hiring of reporter Ashley Goudeau, KVUE News Director Frank Volpicella has turned to his “farm club” for the fourth time in recent years.
All-Comedy Station Hits Dallas Radio February 1
February 1, George Gimarc, the man behind KZEW's late-great The Rock and Roll Alternative and The Edge, will take control of 1700 on your AM dial. And he will replace KKLF's current programming, nothing more than a KLIF simulcast, with his own: all comedy, all the time.
New morning show debuts on Austin’s Greatest Hits
Bo Chase is now helming the wakeup shift on 98.9 FM Austin’s Greatest Hits, a station focused on oldies from the 1960s and ’70s. He debuted today in the 6 to 10 a.m. timeslot.
- Comings, goings at KUT-FM
S.A. TV beauty, ex-beau on upcoming ‘Amazing Race’
San Antonio TV personality Vanessa Macias and her ex-boyfriend, a former Boerne bar owner, joined together to try and win the million-dollar prize on “Amazing Race.”
Activists want climate change on TV weather reports
The fight for hearts and minds when it comes to climate change has moved to a new battleground: your television set.
How Rick Perry helped America discover the Texas Tribune
The nonprofit news site already had the governor covered when he announced his campaign for president. The reward was record pageviews and new funding.
The New iHeartRadio Adds College Radio Stations
Rice University’s Rice Radio is one of those stations.
For 26 Episodes in 1966
WFAA Played Host to the Funkiest, Most Soulful TV Show in America
Belo expands Rentrak TV audience counting deal
Texas-based media owner Belo Corp has renewed its StationView Essentials local TV ratings contract with Rentrak, and expanded the agreement to cover channels in more markets.
LaMar Holliday joins WANE in Fort Wayne as a multimedia journalist. He comes to Indiana from Texas, where he worked as a general assignment reporter for KBMT in Beaumont.
Kristen Guilfoos moves to WSAW in Wausau, WI, where she’ll be the weekday morning anchor. Most recently, Guilfoos worked at KFDA in Amarillo as a weekend anchor.
- PAT SAJAK: I Was Drunk on 'Wheel of Fortune'
- Fox To Launch U.S. Hispanic Broadcast Net
- Amidst Rape Allegations, Greg Kelly Takes a Leave of Absence from WNYW
- A Year Later: Comcast Walked Its NBC Talk
- Police: Teens broke into CNN newsroom to check Facebook pages
- Local TV Stations Rally to Oppose Media Transparency
- How ABC News built a top social media presence with a small dedicated team
- Local Online News to Get TMZ Slant in L.A.
- Multicasters: Stations Leave Millions Behind
- How CNN’s iReport verifies its citizen content
- Alt Weeklies Mine Roots To Drive Web Rev
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- DFW reality TV show follows 'American Pin Ups'
- Mix 102.9 KDMX lands Khloé Kardashian Odom
- NBC 5 Program Nominated for GLAAD Media Award
- Telemundo Houston KTMD hires Antonio Hernandez for morning news
- KPRC 2 hires Chris Best as assistant ND from KTVT-KTXA
- Where has KTRK 13 anchor Sharron Melton been?
- Fox 26 KRIV assistant ND Carolyn Mungo leaves station